40 Hour Rescue Laser Light
SOLD OUT! Creates a rescue beacon visible up to 20 miles (32 km) in optimal nighttime conditions and is effective up to 3 miles in the daytime. Its rugged, anodized aluminum case is waterproof to 80 feet (24 m).
Safer and more versatile than pyrotechnic flares, Rescue Laser Light can be used to locate reflective material up to one mile (1.6 km). The Rescue Laser Light requires no flame and lasts 40 hours on one easily replaceable CR123 lithium battery. Carry the Rescue Laser Light in your survival gear or attach to a lifejacket. Please use responsibly.
"This signal laser is perhaps one of the best night signals invented" - US Navy Aviation Survival Gear Field Test
Videos - See Rescue Laser Light in Action!
|RealPlayer Media Format|
|Windows Media Format|
- Operates 40 hours before changing battery
- Waterproof to 80 feet
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction
- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Uses (1) CR123 lithium battery (included)
- Long life red laser diode - 10,000 hours meantime life
- Weighs 3.5 oz
- 3.125 in. long
- Carried conveniently on your keychain
You may also like...
Regular price: $12.49
Sale price: $9.89